Our Mission statement is:
To acknowledge the deep mystery of Godís love, as revealed in
Jesus, through worship, prayer, service and healing.
a. We want to introduce people to Godís love.
b. We want to be a fellowship of people who are welcoming and open to everyone.
c. We want to be there for people in need in our community and the wider community.
d. We want to be a community which is open to spiritual growth and change.
e. At our heart is the love of God in truth, humility, forgiveness and grace.
f. We want to respect Godís creation.
We intend to achieve these aims through
1. The established groups that we have and extending them.
2. Supporting services and events.
3. Getting to know people better, especially new people in the congregation.
4. Make more of special times in the year and rites of passage.
5. Running a yearly ďStart CourseĒ and Confirmation group.
6. Encouraging members of the congregation to attend Advent and Lent groups and Bible Study Groups as part of the nurture of all people.
7. Consider what healing means to us as Church
We want to achieve all this as part of our outreach, and education through worship, prayer, service and healing for everyone, within the love of God.