OXENHOPE UNDER FIVES PRE-SCHOOL JOB VACANCY
EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Oxenhope Under Fives Pre-School is looking for a candidate with a level 3 qualification in early years/childhood studies.
· Temporary position to cover maternity = September 2021-July 2022. Mon-Thurs 8am-3.30pm, Friday 8am-1.30pm. Term time only.
· Rates of pay to be discussed depending upon experience.
· Closing date = Friday 21st May
· Interview dates = Week commencing, 5th July
We are a committee run Pre-School with an enthusiastic team who Ofsted rated Outstanding. We are looking for a fun, motivated and enthusiastic practitioner with lots of energy who can join our already highly experienced team.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE-
· A minimum of a level 3 in early years/childhood studies.
· MUST have knowledge of the Early Years Foundation (EYFS) This will change Sept 2021
· Experience is preferred but not essential as an in-depth induction will be given.
· You will be responsible for a key group of children ensuring the children are safe, happy, stimulated, encouraged and supported to reach their full potential. Candidates MUST be able to carry out children’s observations, assessments to a high standard and give input towards the weekly activities.
· All applicants are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
· Professional reference checks.
· Overseas police clearance (if applicable)
· You MUST have a legal right to work in the UK.
· Willing to attend an interview (this will be within the government covid-19 guidelines)
This is in line with our stringent Safeguarding Policy.
Oxenhope Under Fives Pre-School will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We are an equal opportunities employer and are proud to knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability.
If this is the job for you, please email your interests to firstname.lastname@example.org where I will send you a job description and an application form. Please note, NO CVS’s will be accepted.